Necromunda: The Book of Judgement
Ships ETA 1 week when ordered
Item is on backorder
Necromunda: The Book Of Judgement – English Information
Return to Necromunda!
Necromunda is a Hive World in Segmentum Solar and a major producer of munitions for the Astra Militarum. Necromunda’s forges never tire, producing lasguns, autoguns, shotguns, and even boltguns for the famed Adeptus Astartes. The planet also levies huge numbers of troops for the Astra Militarum (most notably the “Necromundan Spiders”), as well as other supplies. Necromunda is typical of most hive worlds, resources are scare, life is cheap, and its hive cities rife with powerful gangs.
Welcome to the Underhive!
The factories on Necromunda run deep beneath the planet’s surface, these lower levels are referred to as the Underhive. Littered with a network of interlocking corridors and passageway the Underhive forms a maze of walkways and sheer drops into bottomless caverns. A dangerous place to live that is rife with crime and violence, the Underhive is controlled by Multiple Clan Houses Or “Gangs”. The chances of survival are greatly increased by joining one of the many gangs, that inhabit all Hive Worlds.
There are six pre-eminent Clan Houses: House Cawdor, House Escher, House Goliath, House Van Saar, House Orlock, and House Delaque. Many lesser clans exist but none are as significant as these six. Many lesser clans pledge their loyalty to a House, but others might be outcasts or upstarts. Each of the Clan Houses controls countless subservient gangs with their fighters serving as the disposable foot soldiers in the endless Gangwars fought in the darkness over supplies, resources, and territory. This fighting beneath the surface allows the Clan Houses to continue business with one another with a semblance of civility in the spires above.
The iconic Games Workshop game has returned!
The Necromunda: The Book Of Judgement expansion book contains;
- Crime on Necromunda: Extensive background on the vast criminal organisations and enterprises of Necromunda
- Palanite Enforcers: Rules for fielding these elite officers of the law in Necromunda
- Criminal Alliances: Rules for forming alliances with criminal organisations
- New Campaign: The Law and Misrule campaign presents a new way to play as gangs fight over control of criminal rackets
- Black Market: A huge selection of new weapons and wargear focusing on illegal and alien equipment for gangs to use
- Hired Guns: Add Psyreena Skar, Estus Jet, Cor ‘Two Guns’ Coran, Vunder Gorvos, Gaen ‘The Gunk Queen’ Gorvos and Jonny Razor to your gang
- One copy of Necromunda: The Book Of Judgement supplied in English