Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. In the event that you suspect that your intellectual property rights may have been infringed upon by one of our users, we require that you provide us with a proper notification. Each and every notice must comply with the notification requirements as set with the DMCA. The following information MUST be provided:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– An entity, agent or other person who is “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. The copyrighted work and/or sections claiming to be infringed must be identified.
3. The material that is allegedly being claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity must be identified and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us with the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link
4. Provide us with the web address under which the link has been published.
5. We also require that you provide your contact details which should include your full name, address, and telephone number.
(Please note, if you need more details on the information required for valid notification, kindly refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
Please also not that your attention is also being drawn that, under the DMCA, any claimants who may make any misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for any damages or repercussion incurred which may result from the removal or blocking of the material in question, any court costs, and attorneys fees that may arise.
Any and all proper notifications MUST contain the information as detailed above, failure to contain such information may result in them being IGNORED.
Send Message to: [email protected]
Please allow up to 2 business days for an email response. We thank you for your understanding.